Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A heartfelt thanks to those that make me a better person.


I would just like to take a moment to thank my new roommates, the Cockroach family and the Earwigs. I've never lived with someone before that encourages me to be my best on a daily basis. No more leaving dirty dishes sitting around, no rumpled up clothes on the floor. Crumbs? Forget it. You'll never find one on my kitchen floor or counter. I pour cereal over the sink and scrub the stove after each use. I never knew that I could be so happily encouraged to take the garbage out every single time I walk outside. It's so rare that all my flashlights have batteries. After accidentally stepping on one of the roach kids in the night, I stocked up on energizers at Sam's Club. So, thanks again.

3 comments:

The Holland Family said...

Right on! Great way to look at it. Maybe I need to borrow some of your fine Antenna friends. Maybe it would inspire me!

Unknown said...

Wow... now THAT is "the glass is half full" in action.

Unknown said...

You make me smile.
Brenda