Saturday, August 15, 2009

Top 10 Things I Secretly Enjoy (Shhhhhh!!)



1. Seeing certain stores go out of business. I just want some of these places to "learn a lesson."
Maybe now they'll figure out that they are too over priced and have such terrible customer service that they can't survive a dip in economy. (Aahhh-curcuit city-choo!!)

2. Seeing people pulled over. Haha!

3. Reading celebrity gossip online. I love being reminded that even if I had millions of dollars I'd still have problems in my life.

4. Seeing someone create a scene in a store because they're upset about something. Makes me look like an angel.

5. Leaving notes on car windshields that read, "I know about it" or "I know what happened."

6. Flushing public toilets with my foot no matter how out of the way they put the flusher to discourage that. I'm flexible, thank you. I'm not touching that.

7. Hearing children cry because they didn't get their way.

8. Taking enough from a continental breakfast for lunch.

9. People mentioning that they enjoy reading my blog.

10. Going to bed w/out brushing my teeth. I'm an adult. I can do what I want.

3 comments:

Nancy Nina said...

So good to see you back blogging! How's Vegas life?

I secretly like finding the last of something that is on a killer sale - like that item on the top high shelf that no one else could see. Everyone else being jealous. Yeah, I like that.

Jackie said...

Wait, you're in Vegas? And also, when will you print your Top 10 worst break-up lines? Give me permission and I'll print it for you because that email you sent me 10 years ago was so funny I still have it. And I love reading your blog, too.

Tennisgurl said...

JACKIE! You seriously have that? Send it over. I'm dying to read it.